FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

House Of Candy

It's that time of year again. The time where we get invited to the "special" house to make gingerbread palaces. Starting in December, I pray every night that Andi will forget everything she knows about my kids, and invite them over anyway. It's like a candy/frosting heaven over there.


You know what makes this candy extravaganza even better? You. Can. Eat. The. Frosting!! I'm serious. No eggs in it what-so-ever. I may or may not have squirted it straight into my mouth.


I wish my house was made of candy and smelled like gingerbread. Do you think if my kids slept in beds made of gumdrops that they would still whine and be ungrateful all the time? I'm guessing it's a high possibility.


This house is entirely edible. You know what that means? I'm totally serving it for dinner. With a salad on the side, of course.

2 comments :

Rydgd said...

Love me some Andi...and candy.

Anonymous said...

I think I need that frosting recipe! Solid work...looks great!!