FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, December 13, 2010

His Request

There are times in a marriage where you look at your spouse and think, "I'm so lucky". And then, there are all the other times. I'll let you decide which one today is.

Todd's first Christmas request was for some expensive gadget that is required to be installed in order to use the home speakers he. already. bought. himself. I deleted the email.

His second request was for a new wedding ring. Uh, yup, I'm serious. Farmer Todd has decided he's just not that into gold anymore. Now he wants a fancy silver, platinum, grayish one. That email was deleted while my heart broke (not really, it broke years ago when he told me my teeth looked like corn).

Today, he has discovered the ultimate gift. This one he really, really wants:


Any guesses?

It's a Urine Powered Battery. Read those words again-- A...Urine...Powered...Battery. The website describes it "as ideal for excursions of any kind, or at home if peeing into a battery is your thing".

He's a genius. And he's all mine.

Just in case you want one of your own (or you really want to buy Todd a gift), read all about it here: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/metalcell-portable-battery


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just when I think it can't get better, I come to your blog....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Priceless - cracks me up!

Rydgd said...

My boys would so get into that! Personally, I think it's a bit sexist...where's the seat?