FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The HIghlights

Christmas has come and gone. I've packed it all up and put it away. Just this morning, the garbage man hauled away all the wrapping paper. Life feels (almost) back to normal.

Here are our highlights from this year's Santa day.....

She screamed when she opened this. I'm fairly certain that she will be the only child in her entire school wearing this come Monday morning.

The one present she asked for "in the pretty blue color".

It's hard to genuinely surprise a teenager. She and I had an argument about this dress (it's price) and I'd (white lie) told her I'd never buy it. Her reaction was worth it.

Somehow, Nana always finds a way to fulfill all your dreams. She bought Todd A CASE of the one thing he would need on a deserted island. Chapstick.

The cheapest gifts always produce the greatest joy.

The new family game.

Changing of the guard. The original is so faded and worn, you can't even read it. The new silver one will last my lifetime.

My sister-in-law sent me a subliminal reminder I so desperately need.

I hope your Santa day was as jolly as ours. I'm ever so grateful it's over and all cleaned up. Only 360 more days until the next one.

2 comments :

Rydgd said...

luv it all! That bacon shirt rocks! i'm with ya - we're all cleaned up here, too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...Love the mug, it's perfect for you.
How long is it going to take Todd to go through all that Chapstick??