FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day At The Zoo

Even after 3 years, my winter mindset has yet to change. I still marvel at the December days when we wear short sleeve shirts while exploring the zoo and riding the train. Really it's quite fantastic. Tomorrow it is supposed to drop to a freezing 61 degrees. Brrr.


You never know how a family outing is going to play out. You know it's going to either be really fun or really bad. There is no secret way to predict the outcome. You just have to cross your fingers and pray.


I must have prayed extra hard, because today was delightful. My kids had fun, fighting was minimal and we got to watch a mom and baby elephant have a bath. A perfect winter day.

Lightning never strikes twice. Right? Therefore, I know I'm in for it tomorrow. Today was good, so tomorrow will be mayhem. It's just how it goes, so I'm bracing myself. I'm going to wear short sleeves for good luck.

No comments :