FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Exchange

Most of what I do is an attempt to deflect attention away from my kids and my sub-par parenting skills. Every now and then, I even make an extraordinary effort to be a Supermom. As is always the case, the results are usually painful.

Case in point-- the Cookie Exchange. I decided to make these cookies. 4 dozen of them.


The labor alone was ridiculous. Half way through, I considered not even going and taking a nap instead. It was at that point that I threatened Todd with his life if he didn't help me.


The next time I decide to try something like this, I need you to hit me. Hard. Promise?


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

The ooo's and ahhh's you will get at the cookie exchange will make it all worth it! So cute!
And by the way...your christmas card...okay cutest ever! Love it!!!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I'm not going to hit you for doing it. I"m going to copy it. I think they are adorably fabulous!!!

Ash & Tim said...

We made those same cookies too! Gotta love The Idea Room. Actually I made five of them. Then said forget. And dipped oreo's in chocolate instead. Way easier!!