FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 of 40

Hold your breath, because this one you won't believe.....

I went hiking. I know, it must signal the end of days. I, Lisa, despiser of all things outdoors, went hiking. Yes, it was for church and yes, it was a bonus that I got to take 2 out of 3 of my girls. But still. For 3 hours I was one with nature. My shoes touched dirt and no matter how hard I tried, parts of my body touched foliage.

I tried my best not to sweat. I really don't like sweating. It makes you ugly. I wore a pretty pair of earrings just to help off-set the ugly sweat and my drab surroundings. It helped. But, let's just revisit this miraculous event. I. Went. Hiking. In the Texas forest. I stand all amazed.

1 of 40, 2 of 40, 3 of 40, 4 of 40, 5 of 40, 6 of 40.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I see a future camp director!!! Way to go.