FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Through The Haze I See

There were so many girls, it was hard to see. But yet, it wasn't. Students from all over the region had been selected to sing together. I knew she was in there, somewhere. They all filed up in mass, lining the stage. Faces seemed to blur together.

While sitting in the audience, my eyes searched for her. Everyone blended into one another, and that made it more difficult. But then I felt my heart find her. It found her before my eyes did. Only then was I able to see her and I locked my focus and listened to the sweet music that echoed outward.

As a parent, life feels rather hazy at times. Busy schedules, demanding lives, life requirements. It all makes the days blur together. And in the haze, we forget to see what matters most. But our heart doesn't, it gravitates to those we love without ever losing focus.

I think I'm going to let my heart navigate my life for awhile. I have a feeling that my eyes just might find true clarity.

No comments :