FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, November 5, 2010

3 of 40

1 of 40 and 2 of 40

Today I am sporting something I swore I would NEVER wear. A school bling shirt. My girl's intermediate school to be precise. I feel like my whole chest is bedazzled.


I'm not a bling kind of girl. I'm an Ann Taylor Loft lady. Last time I checked, there were no appliqued sequins anywhere to be found in Ann Taylor. I worry that I'm becoming more Texan. I bought this shirt myself. On purpose. I don't even know if someone my age can wear something this sparkly.

I'm leaving the house in 48 minutes. I'm bracing myself for strange looks and whispered giggles. Which will probably never happen. After all, when in Texas, be a Texan.

3 comments :

Quelly said...

are you showing us the front or the back of the shirt?

Rydgd said...

Totally hot!!! It barely covers that huge chest! Way to support the team. I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Bling looks good on you!!