FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 Too Many

You know how I feel about pets. You just know. And now, there are two. Living in the same residence as myself. I don't like it.

These turtles are a hand-me-down. Sam inherited them. I must have dementia, because I don't ever remember agreeing to this arrangement. I'm sure this is Todd's fault.

Their names are Cheerio and Tortelini. They're the size of a paper weight. All day long, they sit in water and swim. Oh, and hide under a rock. Sam drops food in when she thinks they're hungry. Other than that, nothing happens. So remind me, what's the point?

2 comments :

Christy said...

Just make sure the kids wash their hands after they touch the turtles because turtles carry salmonella. Now you really
love them don't you :)

Anonymous said...

Last last comment sure wasn't helpful. EWW! :)
You are my idol. I am going to try hard to make sure my kiddos don't see this blog. You are the example I use when my kids want a pet and they say "Everyone else has one." I USE to be able to say, "not everyone, the fosters don't have a pet." Foiled!!