FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Serious Business

In our house, we take our TV watching very seriously. Because of that, we have copied our friend's idea and assigned ourselves as Survivor castaways. Every family member was randomly assigned 3 players (except for Todd) before this season started. I'm already down 1 and Nana has been voted out twice.

The winner receives a million dollars. From Nana. I told her right before the show started, just to keep her in the loop. But, I kinda whispered it real soft-like. She has delicate ears. I'm sure she heard me. But now that I think about it, she has a tendency to tune out my voice. Isn't that weird? I'll be sure to remind her this week. Through email.

Outwit. Outlast. Outplay. And be sure that Nana doesn't win. It's just no fun if she ends up paying herself. Sheesh.

3 comments :

Rachelle Woolley said...

You got assigned the crazies!! Love that show!

Unknown said...

I am all over that!!! So much fun, isn't it. Adds to the joy of the show. :D Seriously though, you can not win if you have Nae-ONKA! She has to go, like two weeks ago. Too much attitude. :) When we play along we should get Nana to front our prize money bc we usually get a Sonic gift card for like five bucks. I feel ripped off now.

Tana said...

Ah Man... I really wanted a piece of that action! Marty needs to go but I think he is keeping a low enough profile that he will just make it til the merge and then they will dump him!