FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Join The 31

You know how you're not supposed to have a favorite child? Well, I think that theory generally spills over into blogland. But here, I have a few favorites. They are the writers who are moms and have a real view of life. Oh, and they also inspire.

In my fantasy world, I would be a published writer. But in real life, Chatting At The Sky is the writer I go to every day. I soak in her words and eloquence. I wish I could write like her. I really, really wish. And just so you know, she has a book deal and will soon be published.

She (Emily) and seven others are posting for the month of October. Each blogger is offering their own spin on the next 31 days. If you haven't discovered them, please enjoy them for the month. You'll come away enriched. I promise.

2 comments :

Simpson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simpson Family said...

Your 'fantasy' world and reality need to meet up. I enjoy her as well, however...You DO write like her; only 'funnier'! Become a published writer...DO IT!!!