FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer List #9 and #1

Paper Mache.
Yes, it was my idea and yes, people started to shake their hands and fling the glue mixture everywhere. I'm not even sure that our creations will dry in a place with 98% humidity.
Snowcones.
A MUST for any Summer List and a treat on a hot day.
Do you like the bruise in the center of Addie's forehead? The large one right between her eyes? She fell (again) and smacked her head on the wood section of the stairs. What was she doing before she fell, you ask? Walking. On flat ground.

That was definitely not on the Summer List.

2 comments :

Becky Leland said...

YUMMY - I LOVE snowcones! Fun projects!

Anonymous said...

Paper mache??? Really? you are the best mom ever! I can't seem to find me a snowcone in Kentucky. Not.Happy!