FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Field Trip #1

A day at the farm. I only paid $323 to get in, and within an hour we were so hot we were ready to evaporate. When anyone started to complain, I told them to be grateful they weren't a pioneer.

Every farm needs a train ride.
We fed lots of animals who seemed more adjusted to the temperature than we were.

Todd grew up on a farm, and I don't ever remember him mentioning peacocks. This one made really loud, disturbing noises and flew up into the tree. Until now, I had no idea peacocks could actually fly. I thought they simply walked around all day dragging their feathers behind them. The farm proved educational and hot.

I'm fairly positive that these are the cutest girls ever to ride this pony.

This horse was in the shade and much easier to ride. Yee Haw.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

One week of summer down. Check.

Becky Leland said...

FUN!!! Love seeing pictures of these girls.

wade said...

"The farm proved educational and hot." What a coincidence! My third grade teacher also proved educational and hot.