FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Fun

The week leading up to Christmas has been a swirl of fun intermixed with sibling fighting. But, the holiday festivities seem to coat everything in sweetness.

Making a gingerbread house with our favorite Andi. She lets them decorate and eat ANY amount of candy. She even spread frosting on tortilla chips, topped it with red hots, and fed it to Makell. Delicious?
I think this house weighs 40 pounds. I had to use a crane to lift it into the car. It weighs slightly less today. The candy is somehow mysteriously disappearing.

Santa stopped by. We were all in our pajamas. Including me. He told me I looked nice so I gave him a hug. Being wrapped in all that velvet made me feel the Christmas spirit even more than when he stepped through the door. Makell wouldn't get out of bed to see him. I guess she's pretty confident in the gifts she thinks she is getting. I wonder why Addie's eyes are so wide open? Maybe she's a little scared that Santa really does know if she has been naughty or nice.

Nothing says holiday fun like racing high chairs at a restaurant. We went early to avoid a scene that we inevitably always cause. This left ample room to race with the babies. Keagan ate bread and laughed as she zipped around each corner.

Ice skating. Addie needs the skating walker to keep upright. Kellie uses it for pure speed.

A small moment of family fun. Todd refused to lace up. He watched from the sidelines.
Merry Christmas Eve.

4 comments :

Becky Leland said...

Lisa, you are such a good Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Such fun...I wish I was your in your family!!
Received your package today. Just in time to count down the last day. Yippy! So cute! Thank you, Thank you!!Merry Christmas

Tana said...

So sweet! I want to spend Christmas with you! And eat that house! We need to talk Primary sometime. Call me soon!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Merry Christmas Lisa, Todd & girls! My wish for 2010 is LOTS and LOTS of posts from the Foster Circus to read!!