FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Across The Finish Line

Today was my goal. And I made it. Barely. I promised myself that the stress would dissipate tonight. I finished Addie's class party at 3:00 pm. The last item on my lengthy to-do list complete. I feel like I have run a marathon. All up hill, in stilettos and spanning the length of 3 weeks. Tonight I sit in a stupor of peace.

Sam's Christmas Choir Concert:
While setting up for Addie's class party, her teacher took a few moments to talk to me. This happens frequently, so I wasn't yet alarmed. Addie had already mentioned to me that she kicked a boy in her class last week. Her teacher made clarifications for me today. She actually KISSED him. Not kicked. On. The. Lips. Oh, have mercy. Addie later explained to my sister that she wants to have a boyfriend now so that she doesn't have to worry about finding one later. My sister reminded her that she is only 7. Addie said, "I know, it takes a long time to find a boyfriend."

I'm headed to the store to grab this girl a mistletoe. Let the holidays begin.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love Addies "Lisa Size" dessert!

Anonymous said...

HA!! Gotta LOVE the girl :) Anther great story! It makes me smile :)

Becky Leland said...

BEAUTIFUL girls!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.