FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A New Level Of Lazy Summer


This is the real deal. Here's how it goes...

The Foster kids get up. Whenever.
And they watch different shows. On their phones. With the ginormous TV sitting silently in the background.

I tell them to get up and get dressed. They respond, "Eh."

And then I demand to know who ate rice while sitting on the couch.
I'm informed that those are fingernails and toenails.

"Duh, Mom. That doesn't even look like rice."

"Well. Why didn't you clean it up?!"

"I thought about pushing it off onto the floor. But, I didn't."

And then, because the day has been so exhausting already, they got back to bed.
For legit.

Just keepin' it real. For the love.



No comments :