FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

They Continue To Surprise Me

You would think that I was beyond being surprised. I guess I'm not, because I continue to be amazed at the crap my kids do in public.

When I realized Addie was taking far too long in the bathroom during church, I went to extract her. I opened the door to find two girls staring at the stalls with eyes wide and mouths hanging open. I immediately looked at them and asked, "What'd she do?" Once they recovered from their shock, they replied, "she climbed on top of the bathroom stall."


I removed my child from the bathroom and did my best to pretend we are a normal family for the remaining church services. I doubt anyone was convinced.

Once we arrived home, and I forced Addie to sit still long enough to write these sentences and I asked her how she climbed to the stop of the stall to begin with. "I climbed up using those bars that are in there." I have no idea what she is even talking about, nor do I care to verify her answer.

What child, wearing a dress, during church, decides to climb over the top of the bathroom stall?! Apparently, mine. I stand all amazed. Again.

No comments :