FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Reach

Those toes are so yummy. Right? I could just eat 'em.

At what age does tip-toe go out of style? Toddlers are so cute when they stand up high to reach. Why don't adults look adorable doing the same thing? It makes me wonder.

Watching my sister's twins makes me wonder about a lot of things. The most prominent of which, when did 'wondering' cease to exist in my mind? I suppose I'm still curious about a few things. Like, why do my girls pretend they don't hear me when I speak? That's about the depth of my wondering.

Toddler's minds take them everywhere. They reach to grasp at everything around them. My mind seems stuck on the ordinary. The everyday. Especially those parts that are irritating, or make me feel like a failure.

So, for today, we should all tip-toe. Take time to Reach. And Wonder. Who knows where it will lead....

1 comment :

Rydgd said...

nothing like scrumptious little tootsies! i'm afraid if i reach too far i might pull something...i'm on the conservative side.