FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This Week's Ridiculous Questions

In no particular order of ridiculousness--

Question #1:
Addie: "Mom, why don't you ever buy liquid cheese?"
Me: "Because the words liquid and cheese should never be used together."

***

Question #2:
My sister: "Do you rat your hair before you pull it back?"
Me: "Um. I'm nearly 40, so that would be a 'no'."

***

Question #3:
Me: "Hey mom, do you remember when I mentioned that I should get a part-time job?"
My Mom: "Uh huh."
Me: "I'm thinking about checking out Hooters."
My Mom: "They'd make you work in the kitchen."
(I'm assuming she said that because I'm such a good cook. Right?)

***

3 comments :

Tillia said...

LOL there is never a dull moment in your life!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to work in the kitchen with you.

Becky Leland said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!