FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

They Want An Answer

This week, I have been asked two questions that I simply have no answer for. I have no knowledge to glean from and no experts to call. Therefore, I am phoning a friend and asking the audience to vote. If you have an answer, I have two children who are in need of it.

Question #1: "Mom, why are teenagers so mean?"
(Honestly, if you can answer this, you should write a book and make millions.)

Question #2: "Mom, how do you know when you've grown out of your bra?"
My response: "You're going to have to ask someone who has actually experienced that."

Pick a question and give us your wise knowledge. If you can answer both, you win a week with the child who asked Question #1. Choose carefully.

4 comments :

Meganps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meganps said...

teenager: (noun, adj, verb) an individual who can be mean, simply because they have been dubbed with the title of "teenager"

quadri-boob: (adj.) when you are suddenly seeing a crease in your shirt from where your boobs overflow your bra. therefore resulting it what appears to be the illusion of more than two.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I pick question #2- that happened to me lots, before I had kids! HA! The answer is : "you just know- it's obvious" :) Just for fun, go buy the girl the next size bra :) And I have NO IDEA on #1! Still trying to answer that one here and from my childhood too!

Bethany said...

1-Because they haven't learned to serve and be selfless. Therefore, they are mean to make themselves feel better. Also, hormones.
2-When your chest feels like you're wearing a boa constrictor, get a new bra.