FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer List #15

Glow-in-the-dark golf. Serious summer fun. I'm sure the course is not the same since we made our mark. We kind of have that special touch no matter the location.
I'm pretty sure that, as we speak, this golf course is adding a new rule. 'No Climbing On The Fake Ocean Life'.

No injuries occurred while golfing. This is quite a feat considering that all 3 of my kids had golf clubs (hand held weapons) with them at all times. We did master a few new golf techniques: kicking the ball, throwing the ball, and my favorite-walking up to the hole and dropping it in. My kids have serious skills. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Golf club??? You're so Brave!