FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It Has Come To This

This is the month goal for July (and probably for the remaining forever). Every month I normally ask for a family consensus on our goal. Not this time. I declared this one all by my genius self.


Enough is enough. I literally can't stand one more mouth screaming, "Moooommmmm!" (followed by whining, tattle telling or arguing). They bellow my name at the store, while they play outside and in all corners of the house. So, from this moment on, anyone yelling my name will be fined.

I think I just found my new part-time job.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh, hot dig! I am all over this one with ya!! Please let me know if it works and the sign is going up immediately :) LOVE it!!

Quelly said...

genius. pure genius.