FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My True Self Is Lazy

There are times when I take a step back and look at myself. At these moments, I realize that I'm either a really lazy person, or a genius. I'm a glass half empty thinker, so I always tend to side with lazy.

Todd has an issue with the dishwasher. He finds it beyond unreasonable to turn it on when it's not optimally full (read: so stuffed, the dishes don't get clean). He has even lectured the babysitter for turning it on when it could have fit at least 2 more Tinkerbell sized cups.

The other day, the bottom rack held only 5 haphazardly placed items. The top was almost empty. And guess what? I turned it on. I knew that dinner was coming up and I would have to resort to washing those big bowls by hand. Lazy or genius? Maybe both.
There are many things about Texas that I've grown accustomed to. Cockroaches are not one of them. This one was sitting on my bedroom floor when I woke up. The glass is deceiving. It's huge. And it flies!
This glass became it's home until Todd arrived 10 hours later. Lazy or genius? How about lazy and gross. I don't do gross. For reals. But, I do lazy really well.

4 comments :

Emily Kikuchi said...

The last thing I would describe you as is lazy! Thanks for all that you do!

Rydgd said...

I'm going with genius.

Anonymous said...

I have no issues running a 1/2 full dish washer. I don't hand wash...ever.
I don't do big bugs either!

Shasta said...

Queen Cupcake your house pet in your glass is classified as a "flying 747"--and yes you have every right to scream and get the eeebbeee jeeeebeeees!!