FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do I Look Crazy?

This afternoon, I took 6 kids to Target. Did you hear me right? SIX. KIDS. I took my 3, 2 neighbors, and 1 of the twins.

A few people did ask, "are all those girls yours?" I even saw a few gawk at me. I was gawking at myself. At one point, the baby was fussy so I was carrying her through the store with the other 5 ducklings following and pushing the cart. A woman commented to me, "wow, you must have been really bored to bring all your kids here." Huh? Is that what most women do when they're bored? Haul 6 kids to the store? My idea of boredom is having nothing to do. Geez, boredom sounds fantastic. Don't ya think? That's my wish for the new year--boredom. Scratch that--boredom and a cupcake.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you got some pretty awesome stuff to make that trip worth it!

Penny said...

I could go for some of that quiet boredom and a cupcake too. And I hate it when people look at me like I am crazy at the store. Except, half of yours were borrowed...mine are MINE. Now that is CRAZY!

penny said...

I noticed Addie is wearing sandals. Atleast you didn't have to put on snow pants , boots, scarves and mittens. Then you would have to shovel your driveway and when you return from Target everyone would track slush and icemelt into your home. If you got lost in Target you could always 'text' Sam. Atleast she has a phone.

Christy said...

People say the stupidest things... out loud.

Madi said...

Hey how is Riley doing? I hope she is doing ok, because Sami told me that she was in the hospital.

Amanda Murdock said...

I want boredom! Count me in! With chocolate- hey life can't be better than that!