FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Candy Land

Andi is a Hawaiian goddess who has adopted my girls. She offers endless hugs and brings them treats every Sunday. She has WAY more energy than humanly normal. We love her. She invited the girls over to decorate gingerbread houses. She told us that this year she only made 32 houses (for all those coming to decorate). When I told her that I couldn't believe that she baked, cut out and sugared together 32 houses, she responded, "Oh, it was no big deal. I used to make 175!" That's a serious amount of frosting. I immediately envisioned bathing in it.




5 comments :

Jenn said...

she's not kidding. i worked in a gingerbread sweatshop as a kid and developed carpel tunnel but the time i was 10.

Christy said...

Andi is the most amazing woman ever... How is she so dang glamorous?

Tana said...

She makes me want to be a better person! Wonderful!

Penny said...

Her mom is the same way! I miss her being my kids primary teacher.

Quelly said...

Do you think Andi would adopt me?