FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, March 27, 2015

How The Story Goes


So, here's how it went down.
Well, it's how it always goes down.

Months ago, Children #1 and #2 discover that Pentatonix will be touring here.
Full freak out.
Lots of excitement.

When asked if they could go, I responded "I'm not paying for it."
Tickets were purchased with the promise of "I'll pay you back."

Present day-- no pay back.
Of course.
When will I ever get my act together.

But then the concert happens.
And they freak out again. Because it's so epic and awesome.

And I realize I can make demands.
You know, because I paid for the tickets, and all.

I demand a sister photo.

Worth every penny.

And I watch them as they talk about their night.
They are light and excitement and joy.

Again.
I'll pay it every time.


No comments :