FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Break- Day 1


Spring Break. {sigh}.....

It's solid rain. And normally, that would bum me out. It would prevent us from doing something fun. But now I have teenagers. And they're allergic to any fun that includes a parent. Which is so lame. Little do they realize that there are scads of people wanting to hang with me. They don't even know how good they've got it.

But over the weekend, "Someone" (if I put it in quotes it makes that person appear far more adorable than they really are) poured a bazillion of those little goober balls into the bathtub. Like, filled the thing right up. You know how they start out as a hard, little speck? And then you add water and they get 300 times their size? Well ya. Those are in my tub. What a darn fine harebrained idea that was.

I birthed geniuses.
That's all there is to it.

Here's to a week of finding creative ways to irritate my kids.
Man, this is going to be awesome.


No comments :