FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hop, Skip and Jump


7 Days
2,752 miles

Let's just pause here for a second and feel exhausted. M'kay?


Leaving Houston.
See those smiles? They wore off after 3 hours.


Somewhere in Alabama.
Eating out lost it's charm after the 3rd meal.


Charlotte, North Carolina.
We honored a sweet uncle and cried with even sweeter cousins.
In this picture, at this exact moment, we are having a family discussion about butt cracks. I'm not kidding. The Husband and I were laughing so hard, we almost pulled the car over so we could get it together.


Louisville, Kentucky.
With wonderful friends.


17 hour car trip back home.
All in one day.
No pictures of that. I'm sure "all-in-one-day" pretty much spells it out.


Home. Houston.
Where I force them to put away all the tree ornaments.
Their suffering brought me endless entertainment.
Child #2 started throwing boxes near the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she even threw a few ornaments away.

And now Teenager #1's car needs a new transmission.
I'm thinking a Razor scooter might be cheaper.



No comments :