FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ER

This girl has a high tolerance for pain.
When she cries, I know it's bad. Real bad.
She and I spent the day in the Emergency Room.She has had severe abdominal pain for over 36 hours. She hasn't eaten in 24.
I thought appendicitis. I was wrong.
All tests are normal.
She was extremely dehydrated and had very low blood sugar.
She has been poked, tested and re-hydrated.
For now, she sleeps.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Tell Miss Makell that she's in our prayers and we hope she feels much better VERY quickly :)

Anonymous said...

Oh scary!! Hope she's feeling better. You will be receiving lots for prayers from our house today!!

Anonymous said...

hope she feels better soon :(

Rydgd said...

Oh, no! Sending some prayers up for Kelli...hope she is well soon.

Emily said...

I LOVE YOU KELLY~!