FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Belated

Can you still carve your pumpkin in November? Yup.
Each person carved a different facial feature....I bet you can't tell.
Sam is taking the picture while Addie is giving a 'peace out'.
All my energy is spent trying to make this family appear normal--it just might be wasted effort. And yes, its 3:00 in the afternoon and Addie has on pajamas and I still have on my church clothes. Doesn't everyone pull the guts out of a pumpkin while wearing heels and a skirt?

Note again the pajamas...

I'm thinking she looks extra interested in wielding a knife....not a good sign.

3 comments :

Kristin said...

Now, YOU get the Good Mom award! We didn't carve pumpkins this year. Better late than never! My kids had to settle for painting them. I was just sure you'd carved the pumpkin eye that had great eyelashes like you until I saw the picture of Makell carving that one. I hope you've removed your heels by now!

Christy said...

I let Simon carve it this year... I had to remove the guts though. The kids pretended to help remove the guts and they came up with the 'awesome' design. No one was wearing high-heels though.

cindy said...

Lisa, you are gorgeous as ever! Thanks for a belated halloween laugh!