FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yipee!

It's twins! Not for me, but for my sister!! Anyone who knows me well, knows my sister. I have known about the double duo for quite some time, I've just been waiting for her to spread the word on her own blog....and the day has finally arrived. She is 13 weeks, due in November. After countless heartaches and years of trying, she received a buy one get one free deal.

Every time I look at a mom that is pregnant with her first child, I have just a pinch of pity for her and I hear myself saying in my head, "run--save yourself." But, my sister will have better kids than I do. I think she has better DNA, so her scientific odds are higher that she won't give birth to children who will grow up to tell her that she is ruining their life.

What a happy day--she is pregnant, and I am not. Rounds of applause. I think my advice to her is to get a perm and a year supply of Red Bull. Oh, and make sure you look to me for all the things a parent should NOT do. Follow that, and you might just have a shot at this....

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily!