FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Swimming Lessons

You have to be on guard around here. You have to be vigilant. If you get distracted, even for a millisecond, Makell gets creative.

I had a meeting here last night. I got distracted because I was trying so hard to make sure that everything didn't appear as crazy as it actually is. I let my guard down. Todd was supposed to be on guard duty, but he too got distracted.

I knew there was trouble when I heard Todd raise his voice. Its a rare occurrence when Todd yells. He is just not very good at it. I'm thinking about signing him up for classes to improve his yelling skills (I think this class also includes teaching you how to add more enthusiam to your reaction when you open a present).

Makell and Addie had filled up my bathtub and jumped in. Once inside, they had proceeded to pour extreme amounts of water out of the tub and onto the tile floor. They poured until the bathroom floor was covered. So thorough, these girls. Once Todd realized that he had let his guard down, he went to find the offspring. They were on my bathroom floor. Naked. Sliding on their bums across the floor. Zipping across the wet tile floor. What fun. He asked them what they were doing, and they replied, "swimming". Duh.

I've decided that I can probably cancel the swimming lessons I have them signed up for. Who needs to learn to float, when you already know how to swim in your parents bathroom.

2 comments :

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I seriously can't believe that. You have to give them credit for creativity. Just trying to be optimistic :)

Kerri said...

Oh my heavens!!! They sure are a lively group of girls you've got!