FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, February 2, 2015

All The Weird


There are so many things that I do that make me strange. I think it's just in my nature to be weird. Odd numbers? Hello! Evil like glitter. Did you know I record award shows? Oh yes. Then I can watch the gowns in slow motion and skip the boring parts.

The day after the Superbowl is my jam. Kinda like crafts are my jam. I love this day. Why? I watch all the commercials. And I mean ALL. This year I even found a website that lists them in alphabetical order. The movie trailers that played during the game are on there too. It's like a sugar bonus!

And just so you know, I have no idea who even won the game. I have a good guess, but I'm not totally sure. My vote was for the Seahawks because they had super cute, green, little birds on their shoulder pads. I thought it was very fashion forward. Hence, that's who I cheered for. But I got tired after 15 minutes and moved on to other things. Like reading. And yawning.

But honestly, I've spent a majority of my day watching commercials. I don't even feel like it was wasted time.

You wanna know what is a waste of time?

Asking this girl to STOP. IT.


At first she spread her full body on the banister. And I yelled with my outside voice. And then she got smart and stood on top of it. I stopped yelling and just took a picture. Because, really. What can you say?

You can say 4 drivers in one household:


Child #2 finally got her driver's permit and can now drive legally. She may, or may not, have been driving for the last year with my sister. And the twins buckled in the back seat. While my sister scrolls through Facebook. (She's seriously the best driving instructor. She taught Child #1 to drive too. I really wish she paid their car insurance as well.)

And one last thing....


It was our House's birthday. It's 7. The perfect time for a rainbow cake. No?

Well, all the time in all the days are perfect moments for cake. Truly. Whip one up. I'm telling you, it will make you feel better instantly. It's like eating joy. And even numbers :)

Happy Monday.


1 comment :

Stamp With Linz said...

A blog post! I knew one would be coming soon!!
Sincerely,
Future family of 7, an odd number for an odd family?
Xoxo