1. I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest. I'm fairly certain that this site holds the answers to the universe. In a crafty sorta way.
2. My hair is now the same length and similar style as when I was a senior in high school. This fact makes me all kinds of depressed.
3. It takes a large amount of courage to let your 16 year old step onto a plane, all by herself. More courage than this mother likes to have.
4. Child #2 announced to the family that she wants to be a Butt Model when she grows up. I don't even want to know why or how she has decided on this noble pursuit.
5. The next time I decide to run a red light, I need to double check that it's not in the exact same location (with a camera posted!) as the red light I ran the last time. Oh, and I need to make sure I intercept it at the mailbox. The Husband may be getting slightly irritated.
6. There are 8 weeks left of summer. Yes, I've counted. Don't even act surprised.