FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Love and a Laugh on Father's Day


There aren't enough words to describe how I feel on this day. When I try to form my thoughts into a shape, I'm blank. My father means the world to me. Even that sentence doesn't feel powerful enough. Almost 6 years later, and I still can't bear to look at pictures of him. My sadness feels so heavy, it stops me from breathing. But then again, I guess I wouldn't feel that way if my love wasn't so overwhelming large. There are no words, my friends. No words at all.

So instead, I shall give you entertainment. Something this family excels at:
Child #1 started tying her hair into a bow under her chin. DURING church. You know, during that time you're supposed to be reverent. Child #2 decided to take a picture with her dad's phone. And guess what happened...wait for it...the camera flashed. Oh yes, a flash and a snapshot while we worship. 20 minutes later, M&Ms were being passed out to all the fathers and the bow/hair tying child lobbed a pack of candy over 4 pews (filled with people) to reach her dad. It was an epic day at church.

I hope your Father's Day is filled with memories and laughter. It's kindof the perfect combination.



No comments :