FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Word Is Out

News travels fast. Because apparently, if you need to make a cocoon and hatch yourself into a butterfly, my house is the place to be. Not only are we making butterflies in the house, caterpillars are now taking up residence on my porch.

I sat and stared at this little pod for hours yesterday (OK, I mean minutes). And, I'm jealous. Of the caterpillar. Because, let's be real--there is only room for one in that tight, little habitat. Only. One! I bet it's quiet in there. You can't chauffeur the children and hand out gobs of money if you're sleeping in a cocoon. Nor do you have to listen to them whine when I want them to get up off the couch and put their cup in the sink. Right now, that sounds downright heavenly.

Just for fun, I'm going to pretend to be a caterpillar today. Why not? They're everywhere I look. I'm going to eat, and eat and eat. And then I'll curl up tight in my bed and stay there for 3 days. I'll take my Kindle.

Let's make this a group effort. Ready, set, go.


No comments :