FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Have A Great Idea


At least a third of the stress in my life begins with a phone call from my sister. As soon as the words, "I have a great idea!" leave her mouth, I know it's all downhill. I think I should start screening my calls.

Great Idea #348: She buys gingerbread houses that need to be assembled at my house. I'm so not OK with this idea.


Part of the problem usually occurs when my Child #2 is involved. She looks sweet, but she has a habit of creating mayhem. Case in point, she took the lid off the sprinkles and handed The. Full. Bottle to the Angel Baby.


Let it be noted that as soon as the houses were made, my sister headed home and left me to clean up her Good Idea. My vacuum is going to barf up blue sprinkles for at least a year.


1 comment :

Quelly said...

Well played, Em. Well played.