FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, November 26, 2012

Giving My Thanks


Vacations are fickle things. They're unpredictable. You plan, you pack, you expect. The results are often a mix between the good and the bad. But then, there are those rare occasions, where a vacation brings life into silence, and something extraordinary settles in.


We had just that kind of Thanksgiving. The kind that created forever memories. The kind you want to hold and keep and never forget.


Cousins played in waves and water slides, stories were shared, games were played and laughter was a constant. Even the teenager was happy. For 3 solid days. That speaks volumes.


We toured through Christmas lights in Grapevine, Texas. The kids wore matching pajamas and danced to holiday music. I stood back and soaked it all into my skin. It was breathtaking to watch and it felt like magic. You can't buy those kinds of memories, they're just organic all on their own. And for that, I offer my greatest thanks.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

What I tell ya? Great Wolf Lodge is magical!!