FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life's Dream And A Summer Secret

My kids were discussing their "life long dream" in the car. Child #2 announced that she wants to swim with dolphins. This is riveting information considering the fact that she hates the ocean.


Child #3 told us that her life long dream is to "Have my own whup cream container of Cool Whip that I can eat all by myself. And then I want to wash it out and keep it."

Around here, we teach our kids to aim high.

***

Want the best summer tip ever? I turn on the vacuum when I can't stand to listen to the kids arguing (which is always). The vacuum drowns out their voices and they seem to lose their steam because they can't hear one another. A win-win. My floors have never been cleaner.

***

Long summer days are slowly dwindling away. Find yourself a Cool Whip container and celebrate!




3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how sick I would feel after eating a whole container of cool whip. Dolophins sound fun. I guess it's time to try out the beach house again!!

Candice said...

Ouuuu, love the tip- I think I definitely *need* cleaner floors :) hehe!!

Becky Leland said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!- and your FAMILY!!!!!