FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In The Car Today


It was raining this morning, so I drove her to the bus stop (2 houses down!). We sat together and waited for the bus. She did most of the talking:

"Hey, mom. What would you do if you were a raindrop?"
"I don't know. What would you do?"
a moment to contemplate...."I'd plop."

***

"Hey, mom. Guess what? I've never peed at school."
"What? You mean, you've never used the restroom at school? Ever?"
"Nope. Never. I can just hold it a long, long time."

***

"Mom, I think we should buy Emmy (my sister) a Range Rover."
"Oh, really? How will we pay for it?"
"We can use my money and your credit card."

***

Life with this girl is never dull or boring :)


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

while your at it i'd love a range rover too!

Becky Leland said...

she is so CUTE - LOVE her freckles!!!

Candice said...

i think she's on to something with the range rover :) LOVE IT!