FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beach

 You either love the beach, or you hate it. There is no in between. There's water and there's sand. After those two elements, scorching temperatures are the only thing left.

Talking about the beach is so very different than being there. Yes, the sound of the waves is lovely, but did you forget about the sand? It. Gets. Everywhere.


And then there is the child that is "worried about sharks", so she won't get in the water. She wouldn't even dip a toe until the last 30 minutes of the trip. I tried to explain that sharks can't live on the shore in 2 inches of water, but she didn't believe me.


I am sunburned in odd places where the sunscreen didn't reach and I'm pretty sure that I have grains of sand stuck in every crevice of my body. I'm going to pretend that it's an expensive skin treatment. In a week, I should be scrubbed smooth. Yee Haw.




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Kudos for trying again!!