FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here We Go Again

Sport seasons tend to bleed together. Cross Country morphed into Basketball which oozed into Track. And you know what's crazy? They all require different shoes. I don't get it.


Today was 47 degrees, slight rain and a whole lot of wind. I was bundled in a coat and the runners wore shorts. These are the moments that I pray for her to switch to an indoor sport. Like knitting. I know I wouldn't worry about her nearly as much if she were knitting.


But then again, that requires new shoes as well. Slippers. I'm pretty sure she's going to stick with sports that make you sweat. I better start praying for better weather.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Way to go sam. Love that she is so athletic.
Yes, After 48 days I started eating sugar again. Wade and I leave on a cruise to the Caribbean in a few monment. (15 Yr. anniversary) I will try every dessert the ship has to offer and think of you!!

Tana said...

Nice. I can't talk Taryn into going for track.