FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 5- The End Of My Rope

Spending endless days with children who demand you entertain them can do something to your brain. It sucks the life right out of it. And then you can't think logically. Because, why else would you take everyone shopping? Why!?

In "theory" I thought that it would be easier to have my offspring in tow while picking out swimsuits and flip flops. Too bad theories are a stark contrast to reality.


And you know what else I've noticed these last few days? When your kids are home, you bleed money. It pours out of your veins like hot lava. A normal trip to the store grows exponentially when the children are with you. They beg, plead, moan that you have never, ever, ever in their whole life been willing to buy them something they've wanted with their whole heart. I've discovered the need to take long, steady breaths. It helps me not to shake them silly.


I'm counting today as the official end to Spring Break. For the love of all that's holy, please go back to school. Paaaahhh Leeeezzzzeeee!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Been there... I feel your pain. I would rather have a root canal then shop with the kiddos...except for the beloved, he's still okay to shop with.