FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Personal Best

This weekend, Sam ran the 1500 (that's a little shy of a mile) in 5 minutes/52 seconds. She almost doubled over with happiness that she broke the 6 minute mark. Considering the fact that it was 328 degrees outside, her happiness was amplified. Maybe she was imagining that she was running toward cooler weather.

After the race, I realized that her finishing time matches the same amount of time that I can eat an entire cake by myself. I'm kindof talented like that. And I don't even break a sweat. Like mother, like daughter.

4 comments :

Emily Kikuchi said...

Im SO proud of my Whammy!

Erin said...

wow! that's amazing time...on both counts!

Anonymous said...

I think she could beat Wade in a foot race! Way to go!1

Becky Leland said...

LOVE this picture! Is Sam biting her tongue? - just like Evan always did!