FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Noteworthy

Events from the week worth mentioning:

The 5th graders graduated from the DARE program. Each one even received an official diploma. Later that afternoon while driving in the car, Kellie happened to mention that she loves the smell of the dry erase board markers. I think I might need to have that diploma duct taped to her arm.
Sam had her final Choir Pop Show Concert. The singing was fantastic. Before one of the performances, I noticed Sam talking to the girl next to her, then she turned to stare at Todd and I, and then she started giggling. After the show, she reported to us that her friend had asked if Todd was her brother or her boyfriend. She simply laughed while responding, "uh, no, that's my dad."
During the intermission for the show, Todd mentioned that yesterday he taught all of his coworkers how to tip a cow. First off, none of them had even heard of cow tipping. They found it fascinating. And, for your information, Todd informs me that you have to come at the cow in full running speed and bend low to put your shoulder into it. It's best if you have a couple of friends with you. When I stared at him in shock, he let me know that its the cow's fault for sleeping while standing up.

After the choir concert, a woman approached me to tell me how well behaved my kids are. Never, and I mean never, has anyone said those words to me. I decided that she just might not get out much. Or she was blind.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Todd has many hidden talents!

wade said...

Each and every story of this post produced an audible laugh from me. Loved it! Classic Lisa humor.

Becky Leland said...

Lisa, I will say it again - WRITE A BOOK!!!