FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

For When Your Sister Is Awesome


My sister and I have a sort of "division of labor" between us. Here's how it works: I cook dinner and she pretty much does everything else. It's the greatest set up. I recommend you try it.

Because my kids have come to the conclusion that she's responsible for their entertainment. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but it's genius. Whenever my kids are bored, they text her and start begging to do stuff. Clearly they know they can't come to me for a solution. I'm probably too busy with something. Like, sitting.

The Sister decided to have a Experiment Day. It took hours. For the love, I was all by myself at home. Seriously, this is adding up to be a great summer.

Having an awesome sister is, well, awesome.
And no, you can't have her.







No comments :