FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Easy Peezy Flower Garland


This is for your kitchen window. Right over the sink, so you can see it every day.


Start with any pattern scrapbook paper. You will need 3 sheets.


I made a template by cutting out a random 4 leaf flower out of cardstock. Nothing fancy. I just drew the flower and cut it out. Then I traced the shape onto the back of each scrapbook paper. I fit 9 flowers per page.


Cut out all your flowers.


You want to curl the petals with your flat iron. Hold/pull outward/and curl. Speedy quick. Do each petal on the flower.


This makes your flowers more 3D and awesome.


Sew them onto a long string of thread. Pull the needle through the top of one of the petals. Come in and out through the back.


String them all together. I used 25 flowers on my strand.


Hang across your kitchen window and enjoy!

I demand you craft today.
Really.


No comments :