FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 18, 2014

Apparently, Doctor's Tell The Truth


Spoiler Alert: Pictures may hurt your eyes.


I had more skin cancer removed.
I had forgotten what cauterized, burning flesh smells like.
So that was a nice reminder.

This is me. In my 2nd ever selfie:
13 stitches and super cute earrings.
The Husband inquired why I avoid eye contact in my only 2 selfies.
I told him that I'm trying to keep the mystery alive.

I ran a bazillion errands looking like this. I have no shame.

The doctor told me that my face might have swelling.
I totally, completely didn't believe her.
Because seriously, this ain't my first rodeo.
Swelling? Psssh. Whateves.

Um. my forehead looks like it might have swallowed a gigantic jelly bean.

So, I iced my face. Or really, my forehead. So the jelly bean would go away.

It did.
But it just oozed down into  my eye. For the holy moly! I have got to stop taking scary looking selfies. My eye is so swollen, I don't even dare drive. It's all sorts of ridiculous. I feel like my own personal freak show.

I mean, what do you do from here? Cucumber slices?

I may, or may not, have considered putting hemorrhoid cream on that side of my face. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I might find an extra large Easter bonnet to wear on Sunday.
With matching sunglasses.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

FOR.THE.LOVE!!!! I'm sorry I'm laughing. you poor thing. That is just not right!!