FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

So Far


The Sophomore announced yesterday that she is considering becoming a high school drop-out. School has been in session for only 3 days. Three. I asked her for a reason. "I don't like people". Sugar sweet, that girl. She gets her surliness from her dad.

***

I need a new car. I can't afford one, but I need one. Like, yesterday. I really, really want a Smart Car. It can only hold the driver and one other person. One! I would hold a daily contest to see which child was the nicest and that's who would get a ride. Hands down, I bet my kids learn to speed walk to school.

***

I told The Husband that I wanted a fern. My exact words : "You know, a small, little fern." I even used hand motions to indicate how small. I'm fairly certain I also talked real slow. This is what he came home with:
I wanted a plant to sit on the kitchen counter. Supposedly, Todd never heard the word 'small' (still not sure how he missed the hand motions). This is just more proof that no one in this house listens to me. I don't even know why I bother talking. I'm just going to go sit in my Smart Car.




No comments :