FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hakuna Matata


Every now and then, when I least expect it, love, friendship and family comes together all at once.


There are times where I plan, coordinate and try to force family time to happen. It rarely turns out well and never like I intended. I don't know why that is. It's as if family memories want to surface naturally. Maybe that's how real memories are made. No planning. Just Being.


I guess we did set the date and pay for the tickets. But that simply set the stage. The rest, the really great parts, took care of themselves. Add in a lot of singing and dinner with the people I cherish most, and the day felt like unexpected magic. One to remember.


1 comment :

Eric and Amy said...

Oh so jealous. I've heard amazing things about it! I wish I'd gotten my butt in gear and gotten tickets!